Skip to main content

we have LIFT off




Seriously.
Only like 93 page views.  Eeek.  I'm horrored filled.  This is going against the evil empire crowned by EGO.  

Emperor Google Observationer 
That's what EGO stands for.   We are all slaves to her ego or his ego.

The words
When I read the meaning behind words from my blogs today, in the middle being chicken & egg I actually did a double take because what I would normally post on this blog The Commentary, I posted on optioneerJM.blogpost.ca and it seems to have caught on fire.

Experimentally
inclined to mine my way through all the information trajectory that is out there across the universe, whether be it by sound waves, digital waves, or written pages.    I like to sift out the chaff and settle with the fine mist of information that I find useful, beautiful, informative, driving peace, peaceful thinking, inspirational, innovative drift down to my finger tips to write about it.

Identity Crisis
Is what you begget when you try to divide and siphon off ideas or mere thoughts.  If you are creative in mind and in thinking, you have a hard time letting go of an idea once it is uncorked.

Like growing a personality
That is recognizable whether from a voice (on YouTube), a face (everywhere), a name synonymous with a pseudonym as I did  create called optioneerJM.  Admittedly back then, as now, I did not want to be presently known on social media that could be tracked to my personal name so I created optioneerJM.  My mind was more caught up with the best way to sell, in a consistent, smooth manner is by understanding your client or prospects needs, defined intricately with what would take them over the top if you understood their wants.  Really great ones can capitalize and categorize them so that they stand out.  

Motorcycle mind
Can be an escape from READ MORE HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long dark tunnel

As my chest tightens I battle the thoughts trying to invade me.  Which is worse?  The memories or the fear of the future? Watching a wedding yesterday torpedos me back to memories on how I ended up marrying him.  After years of uncertainty, we seem to blend and melt into a family plot of four children from the other's previous marriages.  Symbols of failure which expound so much joy, proving that the cup is really half full.   Feeling failure is probably not unique to the mid life crisis era of those begotten to be forgotten.  Yet there are so many others who can expell and expand into the world as one of the greats.   It doesn't seem like any of the greats didn't feel failure.  That chest heavy, air sucking the wind out of you until you're almost breathless, while the brain churns.  That is probably a really good description of the feeling of failure. Watching the kids all have a great time, the parents still symbols of a period where manners overruled

The interview police

There are so many great websites, blogs, articles, books out there that capture the interest of job hunters or career seekers.  You are given advice on your resume, your attitude and how to behave at the interview. Yet while there are so many of these sites that offer interviewers advice, where are the interview police?  Well, I guess between Google searches, Linked In and other sources, one can easily find out a lot about a prospective employer.   Distaste can be quick and immediate if one has a poor interview experience.  That being that the interview was unprofessional, disrespectful and disengaged. I don't think that many companies assess what they are doing about their hiring practices and how they may be treating prospective employees.  That is likely a major oversight that only is rectified when the job market switches positions:  from a buyers market perspective of employee recruiting to a sellers market from those seeking employment. What are organizations doing

A worthwhile world to live in

Some of the greatest humanitarians are few and far between.   Mother Theresa was astounding.    She is becoming a SAINT.  Pretty special huh? When a woman can become a SAINT, we know the rights of passage from all our mothers, their mothers and sisters, aunts and cousins have had a greater miracle.  The belief that YES a woman can become a SAINT. What are all of the other SAINTS?  Let me check and BRB (be right back for the newbies and rookies out there:  aka me not that long ago).   AlllllllllRiiiighTY then (as fellow Canadian Jim Carrey would say) ::..... I found the best and most obvious source and website for your spiritual hankerings, wanting to understand catholicism better, or get in touch with a part of your childhood.  More than meets the eye, or soul for that matter, is this website:  catholic.org for anything and everything Catholic where I went on the hunt for what the other SAINTS are ..... and WOWzers, catholic.org had a whole whack of them.  So many, you can lo